Period of implementation: May 2017 – January 2018
- To combat anti-Western propaganda spread through Russian social networks within the Republic of Moldova.
- To identify and analyse the character of anti-EU and anti-Western propaganda through Russian social media channels in Moldova;
- To strenghten the capacity of social media users to critically assess information obtained through Russian social media channels.
- Conduct a social media content analysis;
- Organize a Hackathon event;
- Select and test one anti-propaganda social media instrument.
This project is implemented with the financial support of Black Sea Trust for Regional Cooperation – A Project of the German Marshall Fund.
Project Activities: CLICK HERE