Tento projekt je realizovaný s finančnou podporou SlovakAid.
This project is implemented with the financial support of SlovakAid.
Proiectul "Modernizarea învăţământului din Moldova prin extinderea accesului la o educaţie flexibila - instruirea cadrelor didactice si a studenţilor în domeniul e-educaţiei" a fost implementat cu succes
Modernizácia vzdelávania v Moldavsku - príprava pedagógov a
študentov na metodológiu e-learningu rozširuje prístup k
Modernisation of education in Moldova - preparation of
pedagogues and students for e-learning methodology enhances the
access to flexible education
Project No.: SAMRS/2011/04/04
2011 - 2013
The project responds to the call of proposal within the sectorial priority Social development with the focus on education. It aims at supporting reforms in the educational sector and improving access to education as an instrument of social development through mediation of e-learning methodology as a form of flexible learning. Purpose of the project implies in training the target group - Moldavian teachers and students of pedagogical and philosophical faculties (present and future teachers) in formation and tutoring of e-learning course and thus to contribute to modernization of learning and enhancement of IT skills. Another specific target implies transfer of experience and knowledge in the area of flexible education in Slovakia and increase in of the pedagogues on the EU.
Instruments for achieving the objectives include two train-the-trainers teaching activities of the target group participants in Slovakia and an international conference in Moldova. Both Slovak and Moldovan experts will participate in the project. The sustainability will be provided through the published manual/handbook to the e-learning methodology as well as via the project participants who will disseminate the knowledge and skills towards other groups of recipients during and after the project.
1. Management, monitoring, evaluation of the project
2. Adaption of the e-learning course on the EU
3. Kick-off meeting in Chisinau, Moldova
4. Train the trainers seminars (2) per 15 participants in Svaty Jur, Slovakia 5. Elaboration of the manual, translation into Romanian lang.
6. International conference in Chisinau, Moldova
7. Dissemination of the results, publicity of the project
OUTPUTS / RESULTS OF THE PROJECT:
1. Specification of the target group´s needs
2. Modified e-learning course in Romanian language
- based on the Romanian version from the previous project
- adapted to the needs of the target group
- published on the platform
3. Realisation of 2 courses „train the trainers" teaching activities
- 2 study visits of Moldovan teachers and students per 15 persons (together 30)
- performed in May - June 2012
- duration of each training - 5 days plus 2 days for travelling
4. Manual of the flexible learning methodology
- handbook as a fundamental study and working material for the future e-learning
- preparators, performers and tutors
- cca 50 pages
- translated into Moldovan printed in number of 300 pcs, distributed to the target group
- 1-day conference in Chisinau
- programme agreed upon the comments of the target group representatives
- primary topic - usage of modern learning in schools of all types
- assumed number of participants - 70 from both countries.
- discussion divided into 3 panels, 3 presenters within each panel
6. Press releases / articles in media, publicity and other possibilities of dissemination
- information on the conference will be published in minimum 3 printed or electronic
- media and on the websites of AINova, IPP and target group institutions
- dissemination also through other partner projects and via the participants within their
- job description and manual distribution.
7. The trained participants
- estimated number of the trained participants is 100, thereof 30 participants within 2 trainings,
- other 70 persons will take part in the conference
8. Strengthened bilateral relations
- study visits and the conference will result in meetings of experts and initiatingprofessional contacts which means potential future cooperation in the area of education
9. Transfer of Slovakia´s integration experience
- adapted EU e-learning course will be the fundamental and topical source of information on the Slovakia´s way to the EU
- after the end of the project the course will be available on the platform and used by other train-the -trainers courses