On February 1, 2002, at the Ministry of Defense took place the conference of presenting the editorial studies and essays line under the generic "Public Policy", elaborated by The Institute for Public Policy, related to the problems of security and national defense of the Republic of Moldova:
- The Reform of educational system
- Moldova and European integration
- Aspects of Transnistrian conflict
- Barometer of public opinion in Moldova (November 2001)
- Strategic assessment of national security and defense of the Republic of Moldova
At the conference took part the officials from the leadership of The Ministry of Defense, Main Staff of National Army, National Army' chiefs and staff officers, members of Military College "Alexandru cel Bun", the Military Museum, reporters from military and civil media. The accomplished researches were presented by the Institute for Public Policy's Program Directors. The schedule of the conference had the following reports:
- The Minister of Defense, Colonel Dr. Victor Gaiciuc, welcome speech
- The Director of the Institute for Public Policy, Dr. Arcadie Barbarosie, welcome speech
The Institute for Public Policy's fellow's presentation of the editorial research line in the national security sphere and stability ensurance in the region.
- The Conflict Management - by Dr. Arcadie Barbarosie;
- The Educational Policy - by hab.dr. Anatol Gremalschi;
- European integration and Moldova - by Dr. Valeriu Gheorghiu;
- Public Opinion Barometer Presentation - by Dr. Viorel Cibotaru.
After this, took place the ceremony of signing The Memorandum of co-operation in the research on the subject of national security and defense, and stability ensurance in the region, between the Ministry of Defense and the Institute for Public Policy.