Implementation period: June 2016 – September 2017
Project partners: National Authority for Integrity (Republic of Moldova), National Agency for Integrity (Romania), Institute for Public Policy (Romania), IDIS Viitorul (Republic of Moldova)
- Strengthening integrity in the Republic of Moldova through increasing the capacity of the integrated system for prevention/identification/sanctioning of the conflict of interest (especially in the local public administration)
- Increasing the capacity of relevant national bodies (National Authority for Integrity) regarding prevention/investigation and sactioning of the conflict of interest;
- Promoting best practices and systemic changes in accordance with European requirements and the needs identified by project partners in order to strengthen the national integrity system in the Republic of Moldova;
- Increasing the awareness/accountability level of the local public administration in the Republic of Moldova regarding situations of potential conflict of interest;
- Strengthening the existing expertise at the level of CSOs in the Republic of Moldova to act towards prevention/extension of conflict of interest in local public administration.
The project is implemented with the financial support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania.