Implementation period: February 2017 – November 2017
- Increase the role of parents, local communities and civil society organizations in the governance of general education, with a view to democratizing school life and increasing the culture of parental participation in school life
- Update the legal framework of general education by increasing the level of participation of parents, communities and civil society organizations in the development, adoption and implementation of decisions concerning the education of their children;
- Increase the efficiency of institutional mechanisms and procedures linking the educational offer of general education to the needs of the direct beneficiaries of education – pupils, parents and communities;
- Create a favourable public opinion regarding the decentralization of education and effective participation of parents, communities and civil society organizations in school life;
- Increase public accountability of schools by developing and posting on the Internet the interactive rankings of general education institutions.
To find more about the activities of the project click HERE.
The project is implemented with the financial support of Soros Foundation Moldova.