Implementation period: July 2013 – December 2014
Project partners: SMART Development Center (Romania), Association for Cross Border Cooperation “Lower Danube Euroregion” (Romania), Agency of Sustainable Development and European Integration “Lower Danube” Euroregion (Ukraine), European Integration NGO (Armenia)
- Capacity building for organizations of civil society in order to strengthen their role in the prioritization, design and implementation of local and regional development public policies.
- Building a network of organizations of civil society from Romania, Ukraine, Armenia and the Republic of Moldova that will support and facilitate citizen engagement;
- Creating and activating new tools of citizen engagement;
- Increasing cooperation between civil society and public administration in the decision making process;
- Stimulating the participation of the entrepreneurial environment in local and regional development policies and the creation a Public-Private Partnerships.
To find more about the activitie of the project visit www.politicipublice.md
This project was funded by the European Union, within the Black Sea Cross-Border Cooperation Programme.