Implementation period: January 2015 – November 2015
- Improve educational policies aimed at promoting an open education based on performance, meritocracy and inclusion
- Promote meritocracy and academic integrity by developing educational policies that support a performance-oriented general education;
- Strengthen human capacities in promoting the autonomy of educational institutions and increasing the participation of parents, communities, and representatives of civil society in school life;
- Increase transparency within the system of education;
- Inform and mobilize citizens to promote reforms in the general education system.
To find more about the activities of the project click HERE.
The project was implemented with the financial support of Soros Foundation Moldova.