Implementation period: January 2016 – August 2016
- Strengthen citizens’ involvement in the design of public policies and civic initiatives in the Republic of Moldova.
- Facilitate citizens’ involvement in the Republic of Moldova by creating and activating a new tool for citizens’ engagement – the e-democracy platform PMAN.md
- Increase the awareness of at least 150.000 citizens of the Republic of Moldova, through social media, regarding involvement opportunities offered by the e-democracy platform PMAN.md
- Create a network of at least 400 professionals involved in the design of public policies and put forward at least 3 formal policy proposals developed by the members of the PMAN.md platform.
- Develop www.pman.md platform
- Develop 3 policy proposals based on the initiatives discussed by the members of the platform
- Communication campaign
To find out more about the activities of the project visit the project website at www.pman.md
The project was implemented with the financial support of the Democracy Grants Program of the United States Embassy in Moldova.