Period of implementation: August 2015 – December 2015
- To contribute on understanding and advancing the credit mobility importance among the students and academic staff of the Eastern Partnership countries (Moldova, Ukraine, and Armenia).
- Create a civil society platform involving Armenia, Moldova and Ukraine, on the monitoring of the education policy reform, with a focus on the credit mobility within the Bologna process;
- Capacity-building of the Eastern Partnership’s Civil Society Forum National Platforms on monitoring credit mobility flows through cross-border cooperation and exchange of experience (Moldova, Armenia and Ukraine);
- Increase the level of assessment and awareness of the major challenges regarding the implementation of the Bologna provisions on the credit mobility;
- Establish a set of cross-country recommendations for effective counteraction of the challenges for credit mobility.
The project was implemented with the support of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum.